05 december 2010

Most likely alive on arrival

And why not? I may be studying to become a computer engineering nerd (read highly professional and knowledgeable super person with a kickass job and money coming in to pay off the education that led to all the previous), but that doesn’t mean doa will be anywhere near dead on arrival when it all comes to an end. 

Hopefully I’ll rather get out of this mess having learned something useful about computers, math, working and myself, ready to tackle the big bad world out there in a semi-good fashion and continue learning. Piece of cupcake, really. 

And yes, that is possibly the best cupcake I've ever seen and I want to make some right NOW. Although, I'm a wee bit busy designing a new blog and studying for four upcoming exams in computer engineering, linear algebra, logic and programming :)  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar