10 mars 2014

Late night sanity

Let’s try something new like a blog post theme or series. There’s nothing like public announcements to hold yourself accountable, build up a record of what you have (haven’t) done, and perhaps even inspire further action. One day I might look back and wonder what in the world I was playing at, but it is also entirely possible that I will learn something, improve something, or at least change something... and experience rarely hurts, at least not in retrospect. These things tend to come with fancy names and easily recognizable logos in the hands of more hard core bloggers, but since I’m once again up past both the time I should go to sleep and the time I can go to sleep… well, that’s another improvement altogether and more or less irrelevant for the time being.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar